Skip to main content


Reproductions (photocopies, digital scans, and photographs) will be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Archivist. Many of the items in the collection are in fragile condition and may not be able to be photocopied or scanned. Researchers may use their own digital camera to take pictures of materials.

Permission to publish reproductions of materials owned by the Archives and Special Collections must be obtained from the Colleges. The researcher must also obtain permission from the copyright holder before publishing.

To request a reproduction, please contact the Archives and Special Collections.

Need Help?