2. Create a Zotero group to get yourselves ready to gather sources
3. Use the mind mapping tool in Credo Reference to find background information on the programming stream that you've been assigned.
4. The article databases tab will give you some ideas of what scholars have already discussed relating to the programming stream that you've been assigned.
5. Consider books as well as articles. Try browsing in the television section on the 3rd floor in the PN1992 range. Or search by subject heading.
Television programs -- United States -- History.
Television actors and actresses -- United States -- History.
6. Make follow-up research appointments as you go along.