Requesting an item from the HWS Library when it is currently on the shelf (available)
1. Execute a search in SingleSearch and locate the item you are seeking:
2. Click on either the title link, or the availability/location link (see above) to go to the details page:
3. If you are not already logged into your library account, you’ll be prompted to do so. The Log in link is in the upper right corner.
4. Once you’ve logged in you’ll see the option to request the item:
5. Add any relevant notes in the Comment field to your request in the form, and then send request:
6. You’ll receive a success message after submission:
7. You’ll receive an On Hold Shelf email when your item is ready to be picked up from the circulation desk.
8. You can check on your requests by logging into your library account and clicking on the Requests Tab: